Welcome to the NTC Alumni community
What is the NTC Alumni community?
Over the years, thousands of students from across the world have studied at NTC. From here, they’ve gone on to serve the Mission of God in all manner of ways. If you’ve studied with us or graduated your course of study this year or 70 years ago, NTC is proud to call you one of our Alumni. Did you know that all students who have completed a course of study through Nazarene Theological College and British Isles Nazarene College are a part of this community? And it’s free!
NTC was life-changing, faith-refining and faith-defining, and it has provided me with life-affirming, lifelong friends.
(Maria Joao Petticrew. Alumni)
Stay in touch
When you complete a course of study or graduate from NTC, you automatically become a member of the Alumni community. We’d love to hear your stories, to pray for you, to send you invites and updates, to see you pop in for a coffee, or return for further study.
However, it is important to make sure that we have your correct and most current contact details so we can stay in touch. Contact our receptionists to let us know where you are and help us to keep our database up-to-date.
NTC are out and about at a range of places through the year. Stop and say hello, send your friends along to visit our exhibition stand, or sign up for one of our Alumni and friends gatherings.
Our next Alumni gatherings are:
- NTC Reception, Indianapolis, Friday June 23rd, 2017. If you’d like to attend please email us with the email subject ‘NTC Reception GA’. We’ll see you there!
Please email Lee firstname.lastname@example.org and copy in Deirdre email@example.com
or Register online HERE
- Alumni Supper and Didsbury Lectures, at NTC: Wednesday 25th October, 2017
As a graduate Alumni of NTC you can receive 20% off further study at MA and PhD level through NTC!
Explore the website to see what you might study next.
Alumni stories and news…
Alumni receive invites to special events, including our free annual Didsbury Lecture supper where you can meet the Didsbury Lecturer, connect with old friends, and catch-up with NTC staff and faculty.
If you are interested to share your story or find out about events our Alumni Coordinator would love to hear from you!
Contact Josh by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing to serve the NTC community
Help us send others on a journey that sees lives developed, shaped, and transformed.
Perhaps you’d like to help to make a difference to the lives of current students or the development of new courses and facilities at NTC?
There are lots of different ways you can help:
- You can PRAY for the College – sign up to receive a weekly email update from the Principal
- You can be an ADVOCATE for NTC wherever you are to help raise our profile – share your story
- You can host a fundraising or recruitment EVENT in your local area
- You could INVITE someone to speak or teach at your church or organisation
- You could host a student on PLACEMENT in your church or organisation
- You can DONATE FINANCIALLY to NTC for a specific scholarship or project
- You can make a GENERAL DONATION towards the running and development costs of the College
- You can donate time to VOLUNTEER at the College for a few days (or a few weeks!)
- You can contribute to STUDENT SPONSORSHIP or the STUDENT HARDSHIP FUND
Order a certificate…
Have you lost your certificate or need a replacement?
Most of our awards are offered in partnership with the University of Manchester. Replacement certificates for these awards must be purchased directly through the University. To order your replacement certificate, please see the University of Manchester Online Store.
If you graduated with an award that was not through the University of Manchester, such as the Diploma of Pastoral Studies, please contact the NTC Registrar to request a certificate.
Order a transcript…
Have you lost your transcript or need a replacement?
Transcripts are issued directly through Nazarene Theological College. All students receive one copy of their transcript free of charge at the completion of their award. Additional transcripts may be ordered at any time for a cost of £10 per transcript, and can be sent either electronically or in the post. Please use the online form to order your transcript.