Finance Manager – Fixed term contract for maternity cover
Be part of our great team at Nazarene Theological College!
The appointed candidate will establish and maintain the College’s financial management systems and procedures. They will lead the finance office and, in conjunction with the Senior Leadership Team and budget holders, prepare and monitor the budget. Key responsibilities include:
- review and have oversight of the routine financial transactions, using SAGE50C finance system to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the financial transactions, ensuring they are accurately reflected in the management reports;
- review monthly accounts for accuracy and preparation of the monthly management information reports, including Income and Expenditure statements, budget/actual monitoring, cash flow forecasts and commentary, outturn report and student debt report;
- work closely with all departments in setting and controlling budgets, including the review of the budget monitoring statements
- statutory body reporting
Nazarene Theological College is a partner college of The University of Manchester. Situated in Didsbury, Manchester, the College is an institution of the Church of the Nazarene. Founded in 1944, NTC has some 350 students (both full and part time), across undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of study, representing some thirty-five different nationalities.
For further information and application pack, please contact Pauline McKendrick, Nazarene Theological College, Dene Road, Didsbury, Manchester M20 2GU. (Email: email@example.com).
- Closing date for applications: 18 June 2021
- Interviews: end June 2021
- Start Date: 1 August 2021
You can subscribe to E-Link to keep up to date on any future vacancies