There will be no Ministers Summer School in 2020 due to ‘Dare to Dream. Dare to Go’ conference being held in May. For details please visit the website.
- Thursday arrival from 10:30am at NTC. Finish around 9:00pm
- Friday (Breakfast 8:30-9:15am) Sessions 9:15am to 9:00pm
- Saturday (Breakfast 8:30-9:15am) 9:15am- lunchtime (lunch included)
Cost: Day and residential guests are welcome (accommodation limited, see below).
- Residential rate for £100 (includes all meals): Please register online and then contact NTC to pay a non-returnable deposit of £40 (or full amount). Your booking will only be confirmed once the deposit is paid. The balance of £60 can be paid on registration. However, we would value people paying in full before June 17th.
- Day rate £15 per day (includes all meals), indicate which days when you register and contact NTC to make payment or pay on the day.
You can complete payment by bank transfer or credit/debit card. Contact: Finance Office, Nazarene Theological College, Dene Road, Didsbury, Manchester, M20 2GU
Email: email@example.com Tel: 0161 438 1926 (ext 1911)
Accommodation: Accommodation is limited and will be located at both the NTC campus in Didsbury and at the Luther King House campus in Fallowfield and is allocated on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of registration and payment of a deposit to NTC. You will be notified if campus accommodation is no longer available and we will send information about alternative local accommodation. Any payments you may have made to NTC at that point can be reimbursed. We are also looking to increase capacity by block booking our local Travelodge depending on demand for accommodation.
Ideal opportunity for Lifelong Learning/CPD: Our Ministers’ Summer School is open to all ordained ministers in The Church of the Nazarene, Free Methodist Church, Wesleyan Holiness Church, Methodist Church, and we welcome other ministers who would value participating in this programme. Full attendance counts as 12 hours towards Lifelong Learning requirements for ordained Nazarene ministers!