Event — 28th April 2018
June 15th 2018
Nazarene Theological College will be hosting the annual ‘One-Day Theological Conference’. The conference will be held in the J B Macalgan Chapel at 8:45 and will finish at 2:30pm. Tea and coffee and a light lunch will be provided.
- Short Paper One: ‘An In-With-and-Beyond Christology: The Representative-Represented Relation in Balthasar’ Jacob Lett, PhD candidate
- Short Paper Two: ‘Complex Aspect of the Greek Perfect Tense-form’ James Sedlacek, PhD Candidate
- Short Paper Three: ‘Signs and Wonders in Exodus 4:1-17 and 7:1-13: Power and Authority of Moses Expressed through Magic’ Julianne Burnett, PhD candidate
- Main Paper: ‘Whose Life, Whose Body, Whose Decision? A Wesleyan Reflection on Personal Autonomy, Interdependence and Human Flourishing’ David McEwan, PhD, Academic Dean and Associate Professor of Theology and Pastoral Theology, Nazarene Theological College-Brisbane, Sydney School of Divinity
- Short Paper Four: ‘Constantine’s Adherence to the Council of Nicaea as Ecclesiastical Law, A.D. 325-337’ Andrew Pottenger, PhD Candidate