Safety around the campus
We are regularly reviewing the latest advice so that we can keep the College a safe place to live and study.
A full COVID-19 risk assessment has been completed across the College and the following measures have been put in place
- Hand sanitisers are at entry/exit points of buildings and classrooms
- Clear signage around the College, reminding everyone about social distancing
- Each year group will be at College on different days to minimise the number of people moving around the campus
- All face to face meetings will follow the social distancing guidelines in place at the time
- Rooms will have maximum number limits
- Regularly used areas will be prioritised for additional cleaning
All safety measures are regularly monitored and we will make any necessary changes to protect everyone on campus.