A perfect setting for your conference, training day, retreat, away day, photo-shoot or wedding.
Nazarene Theological College is located in its own beautiful grounds – over 3 acres with an upper lawn and lower meadow at the back overlooking the Mersey valley. The width of the spaces, surrounded by greenery, the scents and the colours of nature, makes it an ideal place for time out to be refreshed and inspired. With a range of meeting rooms, a Chapel, single en-suite accommodation and a refurbished café, the College is an ideal setting for conferences, retreats, team meetings, away days and other occasions.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reduced the numbers in each room, provided hand sanitisers at entry points and have increased our cleaning regime to keep the campus as safe and secure as possible.
Nazarene Theological College, situated in an easily accessible part of south Manchester, is an ideal venue for a range of activities. Whether travelling by train, metro, bus, car or plane, the College campus in leafy Didsbury is close to all major transport networks. There is on-site parking for up to 25 cars.
The College has a strict no alcohol policy, making it an ideal venue for those looking to celebrate an event in such surroundings.
If you would like to hire some of our facilities or need some more information, please phone 0161 445 3063 email enquiries or complete the enquiry form below.
With seating for up to 110 people, the Maclagan Chapel is our biggest venue. With a small stage, a grand piano, Wi-Fi, amplification and projection facilities, this venue can cater for a range of activities. The Maclagan Chapel has level access and toilet facilities.
- Seating: 110 conference style. Covid-19 secure limit is 26
- Room size: length 10m x width 9.1m
- 2 x 80″ wall mounted TVs
- Sound desk
- Audio through HDMI or 3.5mm audio jack
- Inputs include: Display port, HDMI, VGA, DVI
- Small stage
- Grand piano and drum kit
- Half day: £65
- Full day: £120
The Emmanuel Centre is the College’s main teaching area, and four of the rooms can be booked individually or collectively. The building is wheelchair accessible with a lift to the upper two floors. Two of the 40-seat classrooms can be combined into a larger space, complete with Smartboard, large Smart TV, and Wi-Fi.
- Capacity: seating for 36 classroom style (Length 7.5m x width 6.4m). Covid-19 secure limit is 14
- Available Equipment: Wi-Fi, 65″ display, audio through HDMI or RGB, inputs for display include 4 x HDMI, Scart and RGB, 18 tables, 36 chairs and 2 x whiteboards
- Capacity: seating for 36 classroom style (Length 7.5m x width 6.4m) Covid-19 secure limit is 14
- Available Equipment: Wi-Fi, interactive whiteboard, audio through 3.5 audio jack, VGA input for display screen, 18 tables, 36 chairs and whiteboard
- Capacity: seating for 32 classroom style (Length 7.4m x width 6.6m) Covid-19 secure limit is 13
- Available Equipment: Wi-Fi, interactive whiteboard, audio through 3.5 audio jack, VGA input for display screen, 17 tables, 34 chairs and whiteboard
- Capacity: seating for 16 boardroom style (Length 6.3m x width 5.8m) Covid-19 secure limit is 6
- Available Equipment: Wi-Fi, 65″ display, audio through HDMI or RGB, inputs for display include 4 x HDMI, Scart and RGB, 6 tables, 16 chairs and whiteboard
- Half day cost per room E1, E2, E3: £65
- Full day cost per room E1, E2, E3: £120
- Half day cost for E4: £45
- Full day cost for E4: £75
White House Conference Room
The conference room, with barrel ceiling and large fire-place, can seat up to 24 people. With Wi-Fi and a video-projector available, it forms an atmospheric meeting place.
- Seating: 24 boardroom style. Covid-19 secure limit is 8
- Room size: length 8.2m x width 5.2m
- Half day: £65
- Full day: £120
Café, kitchen and conservatory
The café and conservatory provide a pleasantly informal area, with bistro tables (can seat up to 45 people) and lounge furniture. It can also function as a lunch venue, or be a space for smaller groups to meet. The fully equipped kitchen can be used for the preparation of hot or cold meals.
- Cafe seating: 72 cafe style (Length 11.5m x width 10.3m). Covid-19 secure limit is 28
- Conservatory seating: 25 (Length 8.2m x width 4.5m). Covid-19 secure limit is 10
- Half day: £75
- Full day: £135
A perfect location for children’s parties or other celebratory events. With the café and an outdoor BBQ near the back lawn, you’re good to go!
- Half day: £55
- Full day: £95
Outside of term time, the College has 22 single en-suite rooms in 2 separate halls. Both halls have a shared kitchen (fully equipped) and living room.
- Per person per night: £37.50 (subject to availability)
- Church groups are eligible for reduced rates – please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote
- Hourly rates are also available on request
- Combined package of rooms is available on request
- Reduced rates are available for regular bookings
If you would like to hire some of our facilities or need some more information, please phone 0161 445 3063 or complete the enquiry form below.